Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ke$ha Named Billboard Artist of the Year

Ke$ha Named Billboard Artist of the Year: "

It's hard to believe, but Ke$ha has only been part of the pop culture consciousness for a year.

This singer's first hit, 'Tik Tok,' hit number-one in January. It was then followed by three more smashes, as well as 1.1 million copies sold of the album 'Animal.' For these reasons and more, Billboard Magazine has named Ke$ha its Artist of the Year.

Rocking Out in Spain

Ke$ha in MadridPopular ArtistDollar Sign DancingFrom a Shopping CartKe$ha Live

[Photos: Splash News]

How does Ke$ha feel about this honor and her meteoric rise in general? She told the publication:

'I pretty much feel like I've been reborn into this completely different existence. My entire life has become making music and playing shows, and I love it. I've accepted the fact that my fans are now my family.'

Think Ke$ha deserves this honor? Ponder that question as you check out a video of her and her friends covering a Rolling Stones classic below.

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS RECOMMENDS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY ON PALCO MP3

No comments: