Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian Resolves to Stay Single in 2011

Kim Kardashian Resolves to Stay Single in 2011: "

Kim Kardashian has bad news for all professional athletes: she doesn't plan on dating again over the next calendar year.

'I want to try to be single my whole year of being 30,' Kim said during an appearance on The Rachael Ray Show today. 'I've never just dated and done whatever I wanted.'

Still Single

On one hand, Kim thinks remaining single will be simple - 'I have a hundred different jobs,' she lies. 'When do I have time to really focus on someone?' - but on another, she's already backing off the statement she just made.

'I've made a promise to myself and I'm really trying hard to stick to it, but I'm such a hopeless romantic that it's hard. I don't think that's going to last, because that's just how I am. But the fact that I'm trying is a big step for me!'

We can think of one way to keep the men away, Kim: show them your family's frightening Christmas card.

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS RECOMMENDS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY ON PALCO MP3

SONGS DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE - DOWNLOAD MUSIC LEGALLY


No comments: