Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mariah Carey Twins!

Mariah Carey Twins!: "

Mariah Carey’s eating for two.

The five-octave songbird, who suffered a miscarriage early in her marriage to America’s Got Talent host Nick Cannon, is expecting twins!

Cannon made the announcement on his 92.3 FM radio show in New York City on Thursday morning, ending weeks of speculation surrounding the singer’s pregnancy.

The “All I Want For Christmas” singer first fueled twin whispers when she referred to the baby as “they” during an interview with Radio Disney last month. Carey let the news slip while chatting about the festive tracks from her new album, Merry Christmas II You.

“I just hope that they don’t turn out hating Christmas,” she told the station.

“In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real,” Cannon, 30, told listeners of his Rollin’ With Nick Cannon radio show this morning. “I didn’t even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I’m probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission…We are having twins!”

Nick and Mariah insists the 41-year-old became pregnant naturally, despite earlier reports that the couple forked over thousands for fertility treatments.

While performing at TNT’s Christmas in Washington 2010 on Sunday, Mariah ran into President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama backstage, who were the first public figures to learn the twin news.

“They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, ‘So, what are you having, are you having twins?’” Cannon explained. “And at this point she hadn’t told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we get further along. And because of the excitement, because of the emotion, she was overwhelmed [and] she shared with the President and First Lady that we are having twins.”

Congrats to The Cannons!

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS RECOMMENDS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY ON PALCO MP3

SONGS DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE - DOWNLOAD MUSIC LEGALLY


No comments: