Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shania Twain Beaming Over Surprise Engagement

Shania Twain Beaming Over Surprise Engagement: "

“He’s still the one!” Shania Twain is opening up about her surprise engagement to Nestle executive Frederic Thiebaud.

The couple’s road to matrimony has been a rocky one. Bear with us, this is kind of confusing. Banjo music may help you to understand. Twain is now engaged to the ex-husband of the woman her own ex-husband cheated with.

We crystal so far?

Shania’s ex-husband Robert “Mutt” Lange allegedly had an affair with her former best friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud – and bizarrely they ended up swapping partners. Both Robert and Marie-Anne denied the affair, but in the wake of the alleged betrayal, Shania and Frederic, Marie-Anne’s jilted husband, reached out to each other, bonding over their mutual heartbreak, and ultimately falling in love.

The 45-year-old Canadian singer said “yes” after beau Frederic Thiebaud popped the question two months ago in his native Switzerland, Twain’s rep confirmed on Monday. The lovebirds stepped out together in New York last week, with Twain reportedly showing off an enormous engagement ring.

In a new letter posted on ShaniaTwain.com Tuesday — the country superstar shares details about her engagement, writing: “I’m in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship. Fred and I are happy to announce, our ENGAGEMENT!” the Canadian country superstar, 45, blogged.

Although she doesn’t reveal any specifics behind the engagement or future wedding plans – she does admit that she has a renewed faith in love and commitment, saying:

“The people who make my life the most joyful are the ones I am able to lean on because of my own humanness. In the last two and a half years of adjusting to life after separation and divorce, I needed to lean on others more often than I was accustomed to,” Shania writes.

“Now another year is about to pass, and I would like to thank everyone who helped me believe that new beginnings are possible and that love can be trusted,” she added. “I believe in the right to be loved and the blessing of being able to love in return. Talking about love, I am excited to share some personal news with you; I’m in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship. Fred and I are happy to announce our ENGAGEMENT!”

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: