Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stephanie Seymour Pictures With Son

Stephanie Seymour Pictures With Son: "

Stephanie Seymour Pictures With Son, A kiss is just a kiss. Even if it the full kiss on the mouth with Mom. So says the son socialite Stephanie Seymour 18-year-old, Peter Brant II, who issued a statement on her fan page on Facebook (yes, the guy has one) spanking a tabloid innuendo liplock on the beach last week with his mother dummy is somehow indicative of an incestuous relationship.


How can he explain the salacious photos that have made their way into the Net? “I just want to say that these photos were taken completely out of context, my mother and I are very close, as it is with all her children. She often hugs and kisses me and my brothers and sisters in a way that is intimate, every mother in the world did the same thing, “writes Brant child with billionaire Seymour newsprint and producer Peter Brant.


Junior noted that all so-called “Beach kiss scandal” was “completely taken out of context,” especially given that he is, um, g*y.


“That day on the beach we walked around with each other very much aware of the presence of photographers there,” added Brant. “We have nothing to hide and in this spirit that I say that I am openly g*y. At my age, my mother and I are almost like friends and feel free to talk to her about something (and yes Our relationship may be different because of my S-EX-uality). ”


Claim holds no limits for this guy, who describes himself on his Facebook page as a “socialite and model,” a dapper-looking young man, often spotted attending Fashion Week and photographed wearing ascots.


Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b220129_stephanie_seymours_son_slams_haters.html


Related posts:

  1. Stephanie Seymour And Son

  2. Stephanie Seymour

  3. Stephanie Miller

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: