Sunday, January 30, 2011

WOW ! Stephanie Seymour and Son ?

Stephanie Seymour...What ?



Stephanie seymour and son: "

Stephanie seymour and son
“Seymour’s Son reacts to the Beach Photo controversy”
Nothing, especially when it relates to the supermodel Stephanie Seymour and 17-year-old Peter Brant (II), just as the bond between a mother and her son.


Two raised eyebrows on January 7, when the bikini clad Seymour, 42, was photographed canoodling with his son, St. Barth, during the holidays, but Brant stresses “the pictures are taken completely out of context.
Peter released This statement: “only I would like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, are very close to my mother and she has her with children. He often warm to me and my Siblings is an intimate way, any of the mother in the world is not the same. The same we left around themselves fully aware of the presence of the photographers out there on the beach. We have nothing to hide, and whose sense I would say that I am openly gay. My age of my mother and I are almost as friends, and I feel nothing for him to open the talk (and Yes, our may be different because of my sexuality).
Continue to share his thought as she revealed that she is gay, “we have nothing to hide, and whose sense I would say that I am openly gay. My mother and my age is almost as friends, and I think the Open talk about him anything. ” He admitted that his sexual orientation can give his mother a different relationship “.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant reunited family getaway. The couple called off their divorce in November and decided to give another shot.


The couple refused to comment, but adopted a joint statement saying, the Parties shall, at the time of divorce and its activities are cancelled reconciliation. They request that their privacy is respected.


Stephanie seymour and son

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: