Thursday, February 17, 2011

Avril Lavigne skates in garage

Avril Lavigne skates in garage: "

Avril Lavigne skates in garage celebrities

Avril Lavigne skateboards in her garage.

The ‘Sk8er Boi’ hitmaker is so busy with her career she barely has time to go out and show off her skills, so instead she has cleared a space in her home to enjoy her hobby.

She admitted: “I sometimes skateboard at my house. This might sound really strange and bizarre, but I skateboard in my garage.”

While Avril has little time to skateboard, the 26-year-old singer has recently taken up surfing, which she enjoys because of the similarities to her other hobby.

She said: “I’ve started surfboarding a little bit. Surfboarding is like skateboarding, only there’s a longer board.”

Though the pop star enjoys daredevil hobbies, she insists she is “well behaved” and her pre-performance preparations are quite boring.

Speaking at a fan Q&A event at the Apollo West End cinema in London, she told BANG Showbiz: “Before a show I like to do yoga, I’m very well behaved, and I like to drink tea.”

The blonde star has been interacting with her fans via twitter recently, however, she admits she is still unsure how the micro-blogging website works.

She said: “I don’t know how to reply when someone twitters me, I’m still just figuring it out. And did I really spell Justin Bieber‘s name wrong on twitter at first, and then I changed it? Still trying to figure that out too.”

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: