Monday, February 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian Loves 'W Magazine' Nude Photos

Kim Kardashian Loves 'W Magazine' Nude Photos: "Forget the tears -- Kim Kardashian now loves her nude W Magazine photos.



Kardashian, whose W Magazine nude photos hit newsstands in October, reacted with an onslaught of tears when she first got her hands on the magazine, a scene depicted in the most recent episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York.' Now, she says skin is in.



'Looking back, I love the photos,' she told Us Magazine on Thursday. 'W Magazine is iconic so I'm really happy that I did it and that those are the photos.'



That wasn't quite how she reacted on the show.



'Oh my God, I'm more naked that I was in Playboy,' Kim told her sisters on the show. 'I'm so mad right now. [The magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork -- you can see the nipples!'



The tears, she told Us, came because even though she wasn't wearing any clothing when the cameras took the photos, she wasn't expecting nude shots.



'Looking back, that was my initial reaction when I saw the pictures and I was just really upset. I do think the pictures are beautiful.'



For their part, W Magazine never had any problem with the photos, calling them 'a work of art.'



For more, click over to Us Magazine.



"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: