Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vanessa Hudgen Details Magazine Lingerie Photoshoot March 2011

Vanessa Hudgen Details Magazine Lingerie Photoshoot March 2011: "

Single sure looks good on Baby V. She may look like a 12-year-old, but 22-year-old Vanessa Hudgens has graduated from High School Musical and proven she’s all grown up now by posing in her knickers for a saucy new magazine photoshoot. Following her recent breakup with former HSM co-star Zac Efron, Hudgens is posing in a sizzling new lingerie spread for the March edition of Details Magazine, on newsstands Feb. 15. Vanessa Hudgens Details Magazine Vanessa Hudgens Details March 2011 Photos Vanessa Hudgens In Details Magazine Vanessa Hudgens For Details Mag Vanessa Hudgens Details Magazine March 2011 Pictures Vanessa Hudgens In Details

The Beastly actress is preparing for her role as a pistol-totin’ asylum escapee in Zack Snyder’s Sucker Punch and a lead role in a remake of Journey to the Center of the Earth. The latter features aging British screen star Michael Caine, who never misses an opportunity to hit on his young co-star.

“[Michael] is uh-mazing. Not only is he uh-mazingly, stupidly talented, but he still kind of hits on me. All the time. If it was anybody else, I’d be like ‘Who the hell do you think you are?’ But because it’s Michael Caine, I’m like, ‘Sock it to me more, baby, come on!’ I frickin’ love him,” Vanessa laughs.

“Throughout this whole movie we’re trudging through the jungle. So, of course, we’re sweating. I can’t tell you how much time is spent putting oil on my chest. And Evian. Spraying Evian bottles on my chest and my arms and my forehead, but mostly my chest. Just to look like I’m sweating. But your boobs don’t really sweat, cleavage doesn’t sweat. So it’s kind of funny. But Michael’s always telling the makeup artists that he’ll take over and do it. I. Frickin’. Love. Him.”

Evian? Couldn’t they just use normal water?

On her recent split from Zac Efron, Vanessa said: “We’re still friends. Who knows what the future will bring? We’re still figuring this out.”

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: