Sunday, April 03, 2011

Alias Star Michael Vartan Weds!

Alias Star Michael Vartan Weds!: "

alias-star-michael-vartan-weds.jpg


Alias' Michael Vartan is no longer a single man!


He wed girlfriend Lauren Skaar at the Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach, California on Saturday.


The couple met in an El Lay Whole Foods parking lot in 2009 and have been in love ever since.


They exchanged vows, overlooking the ocean, in a gazebo that was adorned with gold curtains and surrounded by cherry blossom trees.


When asked about his beautiful bride, Michael said:



'She's my best friend in the world and that's why I asked her to marry me. I have more fun with her than with anyone I've ever met. I just woke up one day and could not imagine living without her. The great thing about her and me is that I feel like I can be 100 percent myself.'


Aw, so lovely! We are so happy for you two!

" MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments: