Monday, April 25, 2011

Bella Thorne Talks About Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez And The Disney Channel

Bella Thorne Talks About Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez And The Disney Channel: "



“Shake It Up” star Bella Thorne spoke with Latina magazine about her work on the Disney Channel, which is also home to stars Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez:





I’m excited to be following in their footsteps. I’m proud to be Latina and be on the Disney Channel and I’m honored that I can represent Latinas everywhere. I think my dad would be proud too, he used to say I was his Latina princess. I do look up to both of them. I met Demi briefly when I visited Sonny With a Chance. She was kind and wished me well on our show. [She] is a beautiful, talented girl who happens to be moving on in her career. She’s a brave girl. She’s dealing with her issues and I respect that. I wish her the best. I’ve worked with Selena a few times and she is not only kind, but very professional. She has lived a very happy, successful life and has always been considerate of her fans. She has done a wonderful job managing her career and keeping herself real — she is very talented, a hard worker and a perfectionist.



Are you a fan of Bella on “Shake It Up”?

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: