Monday, April 25, 2011

Is Or Isn’t Vanessa Hudgens Single?

Is Or Isn’t Vanessa Hudgens Single?: "



Vanessa Hudgens split from long-time boyfriend Zac Efron, only to be rumored to be dating her “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island” co-star Josh Hutcherson. While we’re pretty sure Vanessa and Josh are an item (they were spotted holding hands at the Coachella music festival recently), Vanessa took Look Magazine that she might (or might not) be single. Here’s what Vanessa had to say:





I’m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don’t necessarily need a guy. Whether I’m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I’m a young woman and I’m exploring who I am. Love comes when you’re not looking, so I’ve decided I’m not going to look.



Do you think Vanessa and Josh are together?

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: