Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Justin Bieber To Appear On ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars”

Justin Bieber To Appear On ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars”: "


According to one of the current contestants on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars,” Romeo, Justin Bieber may appear on the season finale of DWTS! Romeo revealed to Hollywood Life:



All the Justin Bieber fans, y’all can vote for me as well. If you all keep voting for me, I’ll have a surprise, something with Justin. I can’t really tell but if I make it to the finale, it’ll be a great surprise for Bieber fans. If Justin Bieber was on Dancing With The Stars, everybody else might as well just quit. He wouldn’t have a problem with the fan votes. Plus I think Bieber has a heads up because he already likes dancing and already has some dance moves.

This is a great marketing tactic for Romeo, because we all know if there’s a chance Justin might appear on the show all of his fans will be voting for Romeo from now on! Let the voting begin!

" MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments: