Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: In Shape, In Clothing

Vanessa Hudgens: In Shape, In Clothing: "


Unlike other photos that hit the Internet this week, Vanessa Hudgens is fully clothed on the cover of Shape this month. Or at least wearing a bikini.


Asked about her split with Zac Efron, the beautiful young actress doesn't sound bitter or spiteful. Just reflective and thankful.


"Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what... We grew up together. It was nice to have someone to share all those experiences with... The relationship kept me grounded and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone that I’m not.”


Vanessa Hudgens on Shape Cover


Following a long-time obsession with Butterfinger ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery, Hudgens said she had to tone and bulk up for her latest film, Sucker Punch.


In the beginning I could dead lift 135 lbs," she said of training. "By the end, I lifted 180 lbs. I was a monster... Exercise is amazing from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy.”


And she looks darn good as a result. We can all see that on this magazine cover, and elsewhere.

" USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: