Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens sick of getting sucked back into nude photo scandal

Vanessa Hudgens sick of getting sucked back into nude photo scandal: "


“High School Musical “star Vanessa Hudgens has dusted herself off and moved on from the series of nude Internet photo scandals that have plagued her since when she was a tween Disney sensation.


“It’s just silly because I’m a very present person, and that’s the thing that has been so in the past,” the former Mouseketeer told the LA Times about her leaked snaps that the Mouse House once described as “a lapse in judgment.”


HOT PICS: Vanessa Hudgens.


“The fact that somebody keeps bringing up the past is just selfish,” she said. “I mean, it sucks. I already released a statement the first time it happened. It’s just unfortunate that it keeps reminding people about the past and not the present.”




The criticism the cutie received was not enough to prevent her from sporting a bustier and fishnets as a member of a female squad of steampunk butt-kickers in “Sucker Punch,” because it was all in the name of “empowerment.”


“I was in the best shape of my life, so why not?” declares Hudgens. “The woman’s body is a beautiful thing. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t, like, be our best in our costumes.”


But the actress claims to be self-aware enough to avoid the pitfalls of being a young woman working in Hollywood.


“There’s so many amazing actresses who got taken advantage of,” said Hudgens. “Someone like Natalie Wood, one of my idols — who knows what happened to her? She was on a boat that was mysteriously in the water, and now she’s dead. A lot of women get walked all over on by not standing up for themselves, and that’s just not what I’m about. I’m figuring myself out now as a young adult more than I ever have. It’s like my eyes are opening and I’m awakening to controlling my future.”

" USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: