Monday, April 25, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Talks About The Movies She Works On

Vanessa Hudgens Talks About The Movies She Works On: "



Vanessa Hudgens spoke with the LA Times about the movies she has been a part of since Disney’s “High School Musical” franchise has ended. Here’s what Vanessa revealed about her acting career:





Things have fallen into place in a beautiful way. I can’t say it was planned out step by step. It’s just the way the world works.



So, how does Vanessa choose her roles?





At the end of the day, my mom helps me. Of course, I have my agents and my manager who put in their two cents. But if I don’t like something, I’m not gonna do it.



What do YOU think of the movie roles Vanessa has had since HSM?

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: