Tuesday, April 05, 2011

WONDERFUL PHOTOS: LeAnn Rimes Shows Off Skinny New Look

PHOTOS: LeAnn Rimes Shows Off Skinny New Look: "

LeAnn Rimes made headlines when she stepped out looking super skinny in shorts a couple of weeks ago, her weight was again under scrutiny when she sang the National Anthem at the NCAA basketball championship game in Houston Monday night.


LeAnn defended her new look in a series of tweets after the performance:


dear lord! I do not workout too much nor do I starve myself. I'm so over this and moving on.

To those who have to turn to other's lives and judge with no real knowledge of how anyone lives, you can you know what!


well, I swear I just ate 4 chick-fil-a chicken strips, a chicken breast, rice, green beans and a lemon bar


don't talk about me like that! Now everyone knows my weight :)- :)-...ok it's 60lbs...I won't lie! Seriously, people need to get a life or a hobby


PHOTOS:

" USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: