Tuesday, April 05, 2011

WOW Rihanna Talks Sex: “I like to be submissive, be spanked.”

Rihanna Talks Sex: “I like to be submissive, be spanked.”: "


Rihanna gets candid with editor Josh Eells of Rolling Stone and opens up on her restraining order against Chris Brown, and the lyrics behind her sexual song, S&M. Peep a few excerpts:


On why she agreed to ease Chris Brown’s restraining order. “We don’t have to talk ever again in my life. I just didn’t want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing – it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can’t perform at awards shows – that definitely made it difficult for him.”




On how she handled the Chris Brown situation publically. “I put my guard up so hard. I didn’t want people to see me cry. I didn’t want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life, and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, ‘I’m fine, I’m tough.’ I put that up until it felt real.”


On her sexy single, “S&M”and how she relates to it. “Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your . That’s fun to me…I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I’d rather have him use his hands.”


Peep the behind the scenes shoot:




The issue hits stands Friday, while the digital versions available now. Source

" USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: