Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chelsea Kane Talks -Dancing With The Stars- And Her Disney Fans

Chelsea Kane Talks “Dancing With The Stars” And Her Disney Fans: "



In a recent interview Disney star Chelsea Kane, from the Disney Channel Original Series “JONAS L.A.” and the Disney animated series “Fish Hooks,” spoke about competing this season on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars” and about how her Disney fanbase has followed her over to ABC to support her during the competition. Here’s what Chelsea had to say:





I love the fanbase that has come over with me from Disney. They’ve always been really supportive of everything I’m doing. It’s fun to kind of go through their comments and get their feedback and it’s fun to kind of be in front of a new group of people.



Chelsea also mentioned during the interview that the Jonas Brothers might come to see her on DWTS!





I hope so, I hope so. They’ve all been in contact with me. They’ve been so sweet and so supportive and those are my boys, those are my brothers, so it means a lot that they are cheering me on.



Have you been watching Chelsea on “Dancing With The Stars”?

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: