Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today Is The One Year Anniversary Of The ABC -LOST- Finale

Today Is The One Year Anniversary Of The ABC “LOST” Finale: "



This makes us super sad! Today is the one year anniversary of the finale of ABC’s hit drama “LOST.” We own the complete collection of the show on Blu-ray, but it’s just not the same as anticipating new episodes each week and wondering if and when all of our questions will be answered!



LOST” executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse took to Twitter to Tweet about the anniversary. Here’s what Damon had to say:





For all you castaways — 815 flies forever. Sixteen tons and I got Lost. This May 23, I raise my forty to those gone, but never forgotten. When I say I have no regrets, I’m not being entirely truthful. Sigh. That beard. That accursed beard. #WeHaveToGoBack



And Carlton added:





Thank you, all of you, for all your love today on our one year finale anniversary. It’s really awesome.



Do you have any thoughts, comments, suggestions about “LOST”? Share them in the comments section!


















"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: