Thursday, June 30, 2011

Selena Gomez Wished She Could Have Been With Justin Bieber When He Was Attacked In New York City

Selena Gomez Wished She Could Have Been With Justin Bieber When He Was Attacked In New York City: "




Selena Gomez revealed during an interview with Ryan Seacrest that she wished she could have been by her boyfriend Justin Bieber’s side when he was attacked in New York City while promoting his new fragrance Someday. It turns out the whole thing was a big misunderstanding, with the individual who pushed Justin over being a security guard, however it was still a scary experience for Disney’s Selena, who said:







I was working when I found out. Because I found out through people, I guess it went everywhere because it was a public thing. So, I found out immediately while I was working which made it even worse, because I couldn’t be there.




Yikes! We can’t even imagine how scared Selena must have been! Luckily Justin didn’t get hurt!




P.S. Selena had this to say about Justin’s new fragrance:







I think it actually smells very good. Everybody should definitely check it out, it smells beautiful.

"

JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGES - GOOGLE NEWS

No comments: