Monday, September 26, 2011

Selena Gomez Wants To Work With Leonardo DiCaprio

Selena Gomez Wants To Work With Leonardo DiCaprio:


Now that Selena Gomez isn’t filming for the Disney Channel Original Series “Wizards of Waverly Place” anymore she has a bit more free time for acting in movies. Selena revealed in an interview with Kiss FM Seattle that she hopes to work with actor Leonardo DiCaprio on a project in the future:



I don’t think Leonardo DiCaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking if he wants to work with me!


And Leo isn’t the only one we should be ready to see Selena on the big screen with:



I’ve had a phone call with Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me. And before Natalie Portman got pregnant, [she] said she wanted to meet me.


Who else would you like to see Selena work with?



No comments: