Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What Is Melissa Joan Hart Up To October 12, 2011?

What Is Melissa Joan Hart Up To October 12, 2011?:


Melissa Joan Hart took her her blog (http://melissajoanhart.ning.com/) to fill in her fans on what she’s been up to this Fall! Check out the post below:


“It’s been a crazy circus life as usual. Let me fill you in…


We are deep into Season 2 of Melissa and Joey here in LA. I am beyond excited to share these last 8 episodes with all of you as I think the show has gotten stronger and sillier recently and hope you agree. This week I am currently directing our episode which is very challenging when you are needed in front of the camera looking as good as possible and behind it being as sharp and decisive as possible. But since I’m a strong Aries girl, I rise up to the challenge and will kick it’s sitcom ass. With the amazing and supporting crew i have surrounding me everyday on this journey, I know I have nothing to worry about since they always have my back (unless they miss the new episode of Greys Anatomy; that’s when they turn evil).


In mommy life, Mason started kindergarten which is a huge step that is only second to leaving for college in my book. I’ve become one of those moms who overschedules her kids, maybe because I don’t have to be there to play the part of the cab driver who has to take them everywhere?! In an effort to find and nuture their talents I have them enrolled in some serious soccer, art classes, music, and ice skating. Also they recently got their purple and orange belts in karate. I’m so proud of how well they handle mommy being gone so often and I take it as a sign of trust that they are ok with me leaving for a few nights at a time because they always know I come home eventually. It doesn’t hurt any less everytime I have to leave them again but we are all getting thru it better this year I believe then last year.


Professionally, I have so many exciting new things coming up that I will be announcing soon and can’t wait to get started on production for them all. But I’ve also hit a few unfortunate road blocks with my fun side business at SweetHarts that some of you may have heard about, that are completely untrue and ridiculous. I hope to put that behind me soon and move forward to more positive and brighter days.


Thanks truly to all my fans (and the haters too) for having faith in me to entertain you in whatever fashion you enjoy. Till next time, rock on!”


We love when celebrities invite their fans into their lives to get to know them better! Are you a fan of Melissa’s ABC Family show “Melissa & Joey”?



No comments: