Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Adele Gets Cut Off at Brit Awards, Flips Off Producers on Stage

Adele Gets Cut Off at Brit Awards, Flips Off Producers on Stage:

Who knew M.I.A. had anything in common with Adele?


After being honored with Best Album at the Brit Awards tonight on London, this beloved superstar barely started her acceptance speech when host James Cordon interrupted her to introduce 90s British pop band Blur. The crowd booed, and Adele did this:



"I flung the middle finger," she later told the BBC. "That was for the suits at the Brit Awards, not my fans. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but the suits offended me."


Adele spent most of the night cuddling up to boyfriend Simon Konecki, with the exception of her other time on stage, when she belted out a rendition of "Rolling in the Deep." Watch it below.





No comments: