Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Justin Bieber Signs Second Book Deal

Justin Bieber Signs Second Book Deal:

One bestseller down, another on the way.


About two years after the release of "First Step 2 Forever: My Story," Justin Bieber has signed a deal to come out with a second memoir in September. It will be titled "Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started" and it will feature exclusive images and quotes of the singer, as he takes fans behind the scenes of life on the road.


Justin Bieber in Cannes


"I'm so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins," Justin tells Us Weekly. "Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can't wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book."


Aside from singing and writing, Bieber is looking to add the title of "producer" to his resume. He played a key role in signing Canadian artist Carly Rae Jespen and even appears in her new music video.


[Photo: WENN.com]



No comments: