Thursday, March 29, 2012

Miranda Kerr and Erin Heatherton Discuss the Victoria's Secret Pregnancy Pact - New York Magazine

Miranda Kerr and Erin Heatherton Discuss the Victoria's Secret Pregnancy Pact - New York Magazine:

New York Magazine


Miranda Kerr and Erin Heatherton Discuss the Victoria's Secret Pregnancy Pact
New York Magazine
"I don't understand how it all happened, but yeah, it's such good news," Miranda said of Adriana Lima's big announcement. "I wasn't even sure if I wanted to come back to work or not, when I had my son. And now, you know, I work so much less than before ...
Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice And Erin Kick Start 'Very-Sexy ...International Business Times
Miranda Kerr, Erin Heatherton Reveal Trivial Things In Very Sexy Spring 2012 ...International Business Times AU

all 6 news articles »

No comments: