Saturday, July 26, 2014

Megan Fox's Crop Top Was Likely A Hit At Comic-Con

Megan Fox's Crop Top Was Likely A Hit At Comic-Con: Mix a crop top, some leather and Megan Fox and you've got quite the sizzling combination.



Fox made a splash during her appearance at Comic-Con International in San Diego on Thursday, July 24. The 28-year-old was in attendance with co-star Will Arnett to promote "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," due in theaters Aug. 8. She looked gorgeous in a cropped black top with leather weaving and a matching black skirt.



The actress is a fan of Comic-Con, and revealed she feels a kinship with other attendees.



"I've always been an outcast and a loner," Fox told USA Today on the red carpet. "I'm not a social butterfly. I don't have a lot of friends. I definitely didn't have friends in high school or middle school. I've always sort of felt like the odd person out and like I don't belong here. So, you know, if I could, like, put on a T-shirt and walk the floor and be in the convention I really would, like, do that because I feel like this is the perfect place to come [for those] who don't necessarily feel like they fit in."



It's safe to say that she definitely wasn't an outcast on Thursday.



megan fox



megan fox


Original enclosures:
s-MEGAN-FOX-mini.jpg (image/jpeg)

No comments: