Monday, October 20, 2014

PRE-COLLECTION SS 15 by JC de Castelbajac

PRE-COLLECTION SS 15 by JC de Castelbajac:

Hello Fashionista! Your Fashion Addict is always here to inspire you ant to give you some extra ideas. For today   I have stupendous Pre-Collection SS 15 by JC de Castelbajac. In this collection We can see a modern twist of the luxurious and elegant French Reviera. This famous designer is inspired by Matisse and Cocteau and what he has made is a result of these artists. The pieces are stunning and I stayed speechless when I first saw them! As we can notice, the print is going to be very popular! And I really liked the umbrella print! Take a look and inspire yourself for the season that is coming! You can leave me a comment below. Enjoy!

PRE-COLLECTION SS 15 by JC de Castelbajac

Thank you for reading! I hope that you liked this collection. If you want to be up to date with the fashion, then follow me on Fashion Diva Design!

Content From our partners

You may also like

Related Posts

No comments: