Monday, November 17, 2014

Ariana Grande opens up about Big Sean relationship

Ariana Grande opens up about Big Sean relationship:



Young, beautiful and talented star Ariana Grande really is the girl of the moment right now, with her career soaring to huge heights recently, while her personal life is also going very well. Ariana is enjoying huge success on the music scene right now, with some big hit singles being released this year, while she is also confirmed to be dating Big Sean, so how is she managing to juggle everything that is going on in her life?


Ariana Grande doing her thing

Grande told InStyle, "I have conflicting feelings about it. On the one hand, I feel like I’m growing up and realise my life is my life and some things don’t need to be shared. But I’m very spur-of-the-moment, very open with my fans. And if there’s a cute pic I like that’s a little personal and I want to share it, maybe I will."

There had been quite a few rumours going around over the past few months, about Ariana Grande and Big Sean dating, with the couple making things official by going public a few weeks back. Ariana has now stated that they were never hiding the fact that they were dating, as they are actually very happy together.

Ariana Grande is dating Big Sean
Ariana Grande is dating Big Sean

She also recently told The Sun, "We were never really hiding it. We just didn’t feel any need to announce it. But I could sit here and gush all day if you want me to. I’m just really happy and very safe." It will be interesting to see just how long this romance lasts.

Do you think Ariana Grande and Big Sean make a cute couple?

No comments: