Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Caroline Issa Is Our Winter Layering Inspiration

Caroline Issa Is Our Winter Layering Inspiration:

Photo: Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
Photo: Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
I'll admit it, I already have a little bit of anxiety about how I'm going to manage to look somewhat cute without sacrificing warmth during Fashion Week. While I know there will be people out there wearing dresses without tights and fashion-y unlined jackets, I will not be one of them. I hate being cold.

Thankfully, some of the ladies across the pond for London Collections: Men have given us some inspiration on how to be street style-ready when it's cold out. Take Caroline Issa's clever layering: A black turtleneck under an army green jacket under an icy blue fur coat. It shouldn't work, but it does. So well.

Paired with cream trousers and Louis Vuitton booties, she simultaneously looks stylish, smart and practical.

No comments: