Saturday, January 03, 2015

Nicole Scherzinger reveals: 'I’m like any woman – my weight fluctuates up and down'

Nicole Scherzinger reveals: 'I’m like any woman – my weight fluctuates up and down':



Nicole Scherzinger reveals: 'I’m like any woman – my weight fluctuates up and down'
Cosmopolitan/James White

Nicole Scherzinger speaks to Cosmopolitan Body about her feel-good secrets

Thanks to her toned, flawless physique Nicole Scherzinger has one of the most envied figures in the world.

However, she admits staying in shape isn't as easy for her as it used to be.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan Body she reveals: “I’m like any woman – my weight fluctuates up and down. I have good days and bad days.

"For many years I worked out every single day, but now I’m in my thirties it’s like pulling teeth. I gotta make myself work out – you need to find that balance.”



Nicole says, 'Healthy for me means a healthy mind'
Cosmopolitan/James White

Nicole says, 'Healthy for me means a healthy mind'

Nicole is currently squeezing gym sessions into her busy schedule alongside her starring role as Grizabella in the revival of Cats.

And despite performing six days a week, the former Pussycat Doll says she still has boundless energy.

Nicole credits her fitness regime for her never-ending positivity.

“Exercise changes everything about how I approach my day and helps me go about life with confidence – that’s the main reason I do it.

"It gives me clarity and makes me feel stronger. It’s not so much for the physical and vanity side of it. I do it more for the emotional and mental strength it gives me.”



The West End star says it's 'really hard' to eat healthily in London
Cosmopolitan/James White

The West End star says it's 'really hard' to eat healthily in London

The 36-year-old girlfriend of F1 star Lewis Hamilton adds: “Healthy for me means a healthy mind, then everything else becomes aligned – the mental physical, spiritual… everything…

"Being happy means having balance, being creative and finding peace.”

However, the singer and former X Factor judge admits it is a struggle to eat healthily while living in the UK.

"When I finish work it can be really hard to eat healthily – when it’s cold you just want to eat a melted-cheese panini and soup.

"I’m going to turn into a cup of tea and a curry by the time I leave London! I eat differently in the UK from when I’m in LA.

"Over there, I’m happy eating a kale salad and sushi rolls but with this weather I’ve been eating a lot of curry.

"I do miss the sun in LA, but London inspires me in a different way. It’s like being in a movie.”



Nicole appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan Body which is out today
Cosmopolitan/James White

Nicole appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan Body which is out today

The full interview appears in Cosmopolitan Body, on sale 31st December.

Also available in digital edition on Apple Newsstand

For further content, please go to cosmopolitan.co.uk/scherzy.

No comments: