Wednesday, January 07, 2015

WOW Kylie Jenner Covers 'Cosmopolitan' Solo

Kylie Jenner Covers 'Cosmo' Solo:

Photo: Cosmopolitan
Photo: Cosmopolitan
Kendall Jenner has been rapidly ascending the ladder in the fashion industry, leaving her one-time cover partner (and sister) Kylie in the dust.

But for February, Cosmo is giving Kylie her time in the sun with her own cover. It's not the first time she's scored one solo, but it is the most major; previously, she covered Seventeen Prom and an Australian magazine called Girlfriend.

Of course, the most noticeable thing on the cover are those now-infamous lips. Inside the issue, Jenner addresses the rumors she's had work done on her face. "You guys have watched me grow up since I was nine. My face is going to get different," she tells the glossy. "Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.”

Without comment, here's Jenner's Seventeen Prom cover from January 2014, just over a year ago.

No comments: