Thursday, May 28, 2015

Taylor Swift Tops Maxim's 2015 Hot List

Taylor Swift Tops Maxim's 2015 Hot List: It doesn't get any hotter than Taylor Swift, according to Maxim.



The 25-year-old superstar was named No.1 on the magazine's annual Hot List, and appears as the covergirl for its June issue.



This is Swift's first time appearing on the cover of a men's magazine, and if it's a pairing that surprises you, the singer's participation might have something to do with the arrival of Maxim's new editor-in-chief Kate Lanphear, who has set out to rebrand the magazine that's best known for photos of scantily clad celebrities.



So when your latest album has already sold more than 4.6 million copies and you've been nominated for practically every award out there, just how does it feel to be named No.1 on Maxim's Hot List?



Swift told the magazine it's an "incredible compliment."



"This year has been my favorite year of my life so far. I got to make an album exactly the way I wanted to make it. I got to put it out exactly the way I dreamed of putting it out. Every one of these whims and ideas came to fruition. The videos -- I'm proud of those, I'm proud of the tour. I'm proud of the way this has all happened," she explained. "In the midst of all that, this is really nice. it really feels like a wonderful celebration of my favorite year."



catastrophetaylorhot




taylor swift maxim




For more of Maxim's Hot List, head over to the magazine's website.



Follow Huffington Post's board Hollywood on Pinterest.



-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.

Original enclosures:

No comments: