For pre-fall, the designer presented a mix of practical, commercially minded pieces with lots of playful patterns and details to add visual interest, texture and shine. A masculine tweed jacket comes in a cheerful, poppy red; a classic navy peacoat has a collar embroidered with '60s-inspired, shiny pailettes; preppy college stripes and polka-dots liven up smart trousers and silk shirting; and crocheted knits are paired with sequined statement pieces to bring a traditionally "evening" element to the daywear.
Altuzarra may have had whimsy on the brain this season, but his business was top of mind, too. For pre-fall he's debuting a wrinkle-resistant capsule made out of technical jersey that consists of six signature pieces (a pencil skirt, two blazers, a trouser, a top and a dress) designed for the customer who's always on the go. The designer noted that his new line of handbags (which debuted at his fall 2015 runway show) have sold well, so expanding that offering will be a focus moving forward.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos