The latest addition to the Kate Effect's lengthy rolodex? A green, calf-length Sportmax coat, which the Duchess wore to a Christmas Day church service at Sandringham, the Queen's country retreat. She's proven her affinity for deep green hues in the past, including a similar, double-breasted Hobbs jacket festively worn to St. Patrick's Day celebrations in 2014.
While the coat in question went on to sell out on Sportmax's site just a few hours after the Duchess wore it, we did some digging to see if we could happen upon a Christmas miracle and discover a shoppable link to the pieces ourselves. (It was impossible.) It's not all bad news, though: Prior to being out of stock on Farfetch, it was on sale for $1,231.75 from it's original price of $1,895 — and if you keep you eye on it, it might soon become available again.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos