But for Fashionista's purposes, we looked back at the year's best fashion magazines, from Vogue and its international editions to indie titles like Dazed and Wonderland. And while cover stars still aren't as diverse as we'd like them to be, we had a really hard time narrowing down our top 30 list. Honorable mentions are in order for Kylie Jenner on Interview (Steven Klein works his magic), Idris Elba on Maxim (the first man to appear on the cover), Julia Nobis on Dazed (in a fantastic trucker hat), Kristen Stewart on Nylon (also Kristen Stewart on anything) and Robert Redford on WSJ. Magazine (I mean, those aviators). And we aren't including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler on Glamour because that's already the January issue, so check back next year to see if it still holds up.
See the gallery below for our top 30 fashion magazine covers of 2015, in chronological order. What did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos