It really doesn't take much to make us happy here at Fashionista. There's nothing like a good ol' Molly Bair campaign to boost our spirits, or a zany patterned pantsuit to turn our frowns upside down. And if you've read this site at all for the past, oh, 11 months, you'll know that very few fashion houses can both entrance and delight us like Gucci — bookish, romantic, Alessandro Michele-crafted Gucci. Between awards season and pre-fall, it's been a great month, Gucci-wise — and Wednesday evening on NBC, it got a whole lot better.
With a new movie, "How to Be Single," due out on Feb. 12, Dakota Johnson stopped by "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" wearing one of our favorite pieces from the Italian fashion house's spring 2016 collection. A floaty, rose pink confection, the dress features metallic trompe l'oeil embellishments meant to imitate a ruffled neckline, tufted shoulders and a pussy bow at the waist. While many of her contemporaries, from Jennifer Lawrence to Brie Larson, favor head-to-toe black for late-night television appearances, we're pleasantly surprised that Johnson went in the opposite direction. Conveniently enough, the frock even matched a banana yellow rotary phone that proved to be an important prop later in the interview. It's as if Michele and Johnson's stylist, Kate Young, were in cahoots with "The Tonight Show" prop department. (Wait... Were they?)
You can watch Johnson's funny interview above, and see the dress as it appeared on the runway below.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos