In fact, if we're not mistaken, this is both Hadids' first Paris Couture Week, which Gigi kicked off Sunday with Atelier Versace. However, they're both Chanel veterans at this point. Bella walked in the label's Métiers d'Art show in Rome in December, while Gigi made her first appearance during spring 2015 ready-to-wear.
Beyond the Hadids, the runway was studded with a number heavy-hitters, including Kendall Jenner, Lindsey Wixson, Soo Joo Park, Molly Bair and Chanel's spring 2016 campaign stars Lineisy Montero and Mica Arganaraz.
Younger brother Anwar Hadid, 16, unfortunately, did not make an appearance — but there's always next season. We'll be waiting patiently.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos