French actress and newly appointed Louis Vuitton ambassador Léa Seydoux arrived on the arm of Nicolas Ghesquiere wearing a custom, black bodysuit gown he designed. Seydoux wasn't the only Louis Vuitton muse in attendance; Korean actress Doona Bae, who stars in the brand's spring 2016 campaign, also stopped by in a gray iteration of the pink dress worn in the ad. Other notable celebrities in attendance included Mariah Carey, Selena Gomez, Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum, Nicole Kidman, Tao Okamoto and David Beckham who was presented with the Danny Kaye Humanitarian Leadership Award by John Elton and his partner David Furnish for "his tireless work to save and improve the lives of children around the world." Another highlight of the evening was surely the performance by the one and only Mariah Carey.
Take a look below for all of the evening's best-dressed attendees.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos