At the Galvan for Opening Ceremony dinner in Los Angeles, Ms. Huntington-Whiteley(-Statham) wore a '90s-era, nightgown-inspired Galvan gown with a fur stole, a printed clutch and diamond drop earrings. Now, let's get one thing straight right off the bat: pale pink head-to-toe satin is not an easy style to pull off. It's notoriously unforgiving, clinging in all the wrong — or if you're Huntington-Whiteley, the right — areas and leaves very little to the imagination. But the garment fit her like a glove, with its sheer mesh neckline exposing a gentle amount of cleavage. The full look, said cleavage included, was reminiscent of something Rihanna might wear. After all, the songstress has been known to jaunt about town in similarly slinky pieces (and we all know about her affection for a fur stole).
Interested parties can still buy the gown for $581, down from $1,161, on MatchesFashion.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos