Red LipsOne could pull a snarky Miranda Priestley and say, "Red lips? At an awards show? Groundbreaking." But red is obviously classic for a reason. This season, actresses chose textures ranging from semi-matte to creamy to lacquer-like gleaming for varied effect.
StrobingOne of the biggest beauty trends from last year clearly isn't going anywhere. Many actresses glowed with an inner beauty, yes, but also with a lot of highlighter.
Colorful Smoky Eyes That Match the DressThe smoky eye is a red carpet staple, but actresses and their makeup artists took it to the next level at the Globes by matching the shadow to the dresses.
Half-Up Faux Bobs on People Named Kate (or Cate)OK, so this trend is admittedly narrow. But what a coincidence, amirite?
Big Brows and LashesSure, many women on the red carpet had great lashes or great brows. These three had a perfect combination of both.
Hair That Defies Trends or CategorizationThere's a lot to be said for not doing what everyone else is doing (unlike Channing Tatum, who looked like a lot of different people), which is one of the reasons this red carpet was interesting. Here are five women who did their own thing.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos