Shipka sadly did not make an appearance on the red carpet at the Golden Globes on Sunday, despite being in town for the parties leading up to the first major awards show of the season. (We need to accept that "Mad Men" is over, I guess.) But, thankfully, she filled the Shipka-sized hole in our hearts by attending the annual W magazine event in head-to-toe Dior. The heightened hemline is balanced by a sensible checkered print and iPad sized pockets. The pointy black boots are sophisticated without being too sexy. The same could be said of her soft, modern take on classic Hollywood waves.
Her stylists Jill Lincoln and Jordan Johnson told us this fall that they requested something "fun, young, pretty" for Shipka's Emmys appearance, achieving that with a Dior pants look. Clearly, the brand works for her, and helped her to stand out from the pack on a crowded weekend of parties and red carpets.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos