The star graces the cover of Marie Claire's November issue, and opens up within its pages about onscreen nudity, dating and having children.
"People have seen my butt," the star said. "I've shown the top of my butt, the bottom of my butt. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, as long as it's part of the story. I'll do whatever has to get done if it's the right thing."
The actress also said she doesn't feel pressure to get married or have children just because of cultural expectations.
"I'm not looking for a husband or marriage or not not looking for that stuff," Diaz said. "I'm living, and not thinking what I should or shouldn't be doing with my life."
“We live in a society where everyone has kids, so they want other people to have kids," she said. "There is this culture that says celebrities are supposed to be just like us, so people think, ‘I have children, why doesn’t she?’ But I’m not going to do something because it’s expected. If a family happens, then it happens. If children come to me, then I would do that, but I’m not someone who feels like she has to do something because it’s expected.”
For more Cameron Diaz, head over to Marie Claire and pick up a copy of the November issue, on newsstands Oct. 21.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION Google + - Fashion Models Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET FASHION SHOW - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos