Thursday, July 21, 2011

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez To Perform A Private Concert For Victoria And David Beckham’s Children

Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez To Perform A Private Concert For Victoria And David Beckham’s Children: "



Justin Bieber revealed to Closer Magazine that he will be performing a private show for Victoria and David Beckham’s children, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and newborn Harper. Justin is also planning on bringing his girlfriend Selena Gomez with him to perform as well!





I’ve agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house – if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David’s an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes. Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper. David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I’m happy to oblige.



Would YOU like to get a private concert from Justin and Selena?

"


No comments: