Caitlyn Jenner's iconic Vanity Fair cover was actually outperformed by a certain high-profile celebrity divorce. And as for which Kardashian currently seems to be ruling the glossies, weirdly enough: It's not Kim anymore. Plus, a certain papal someone might be popular among the masses, but he was no winner in the mag world.
Those weren't the only surprises in this year's roundup. Click through to find out which covers sold best — and worst! — in 2015. Also, rejoice: Print lives on another year!
Kim Kardashian covers aren't a surefire hit these days. This Life & Style cover featuring the reality star sold 173,000 on newsstands.
Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?
The Beckhams' Adorable Dog Just Joined Instagram
Joe Jonas' Inbox Is Filled With Naked Pictures
Blake Lively Perfectly Captures Taylor Swift's True Loves With This Pie
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- HOLLYWOOD NEWS - Hollywood News Blogger
- PINTEREST ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Nasa Images
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- ACROSS THE UNIVERSE - Google Images Universe Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos