Victoria's Secret shared the announcement yesterday evening, with a clip from Hadid's casting audition (because, no matter how many stamps you have on your passport after Fashion Month, everyone has to audition). In it, Hadid gives her most smiley strut, punctuating her walk with an obligatory kiss to the audience. Ed Razek, the executive producer of the show, then asks her, "What are you doing on November 9 and 10?" (when the spectacle will be filmed), to which Hadid replies with a nervous, giggly "I don't know." Once the formal invitation is offered, Hadid can't contain her excitement.
Hadid has worked with the brand's PINK line in the past, but this marks her big VS Fashion Show debut. And it seems this has been a longtime ambition of hers: Gigi shared a screengrab from the casting clip on Instagram, thanking Razek and Victoria's Secret for the opportunity to achieve a lifelong goal. "Anyone that grew up with me knows that getting this show has been a dream of mine forever!" she wrote.
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PINTEREST USA FASHION - Models Top Models Supermodels Fashion
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- USA FASHION - USA Fashion Google + Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET - Google + Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos