Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pink Debuts "F*%kin' Perfect" Music Video

Pink Debuts "F*%kin' Perfect" Music Video: "

Pink has been showing a soft side since she got pregnant.

Well, a soft side, Pink style. Her new music video for 'F**kin' Perfect' was released with a personal note on her website, in which she talks about the importance of supporting kids who feel helpless and accepting people for who they are.

It's a strong message, to be sure. Check out the video here ...


Pink - F**kin' Perfect

'I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms,' Pink wrote.

'And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well.'

Sounds like this munchkin has a surprisingly grounded mom!

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: