Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Jennifer Aniston in contact with exes

Jennifer Aniston in contact with exes: "

Jennifer Aniston in contact with exes celebrities

Jennifer Aniston still speaks to all her ex-boyfriends.

The 41-year-old actress – who was previously married to Brad Pitt and has dated a string of stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer – insists she has no animosity towards any of her former lovers and enjoys meeting up with them on a platonic basis.

She said: “I keep in touch with them. I have no animosity towards any of them. I think if you let the proper time go by, you should. You spent quality time together and meant something to one another. It’s not like somebody died – you’re all still on the planet!”

Despitre her reputation for being unlucky-in-love, the ‘Just Go With It’ star insists she has only had her heart broken twice in recent years, but refused to say who by.

She admitted in an interview with People magazine: “When I feel it, I feel it. It’s rare that it happens. In the last 10 years, it’s happened twice.”

Jennifer – who is currently single – also insisted she is happier than people seem to think and admitted she is still hopeful of settling down and having children.

She said: “I’m happy. Really. I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And I just want to say, ‘Everybody, relax! It’s going to happen.’ ”

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: