Monday, April 25, 2011

Demi Lovato Reveals That She Is Bipolar

Demi Lovato Reveals That She Is Bipolar: "



Demi Lovato revealed in an interview with People Magazine that she found out she was bipolar when she went into treatment for “physical and emotional issues” late last year. Here’s what Demi shared:





I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar. Looking back it makes sense. There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I’d be up until 5:30 in the morning.



According to People Magazine, Demi originally went into treatment for bulimia, anorexia and cutting. Demi continued:





I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn’t in control.



We’re so proud of Demi for getting help and making herself happier!

"

USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: