Sunday, April 03, 2011

Miley Cyrus doesn’t want to be perfect

Miley Cyrus doesn’t want to be perfect: "

Miley Cyrus doesnt want to be perfect celebrities

Miley Cyrus doesn’t want to be “perfect”.


The 18-year-old star – who has been named as the worst celebrity influence for the past two consecutive years – admitted she is happy to make mistakes in her life because if she didn’t, she would never learn anything.


She said: “I mess up – there you go! But if you live your life trying to be perfect, you don’t really live your life ever, because you don’t really make any mistakes and at the end of your life you won’t be very smart or wise.”


The actress-and-singer – who was blasted last year when video footage was leaked of her inhaling a substance called salvia through a ‘bong’ device – also explained she is keen to step away from her public persona and show how serious she is about her music career.


Miley added to the Australian Daily Telegraph newspaper: “I don’t lip-sync. I would rather someone say I say like c**p, than have people see me lip-sync.


“I want to show people who I really am, more than just what they see on TV. It’s all about the music.”


" USA FASHION & MUSIC NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: